There is no one who opposes the usefulness of the smoothies. Drinking freshly squeezed natural juices cause a lot of controversy among nutritionists. That’s because we are mainly take the sugar from the fruits without the fibers and the other beneficial substances they contain. That’s not the case with the smoothies. They are extremely beneficial for the human body. And they give health, tone and detox. They can also help you to lose weight. You can make them easy and fast.
Here are some smoothie recipes to detoxify the body and load it with energy and strength to withstand low winter temperatures.
Yoghurt with blueberries and oranges
- 3 bunches of blueberries (currants or blackberries)
- 1 cup of orange or pineapple juice
- 250 grams of low fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix all ingredients in the blender and mix until you get a smoothie.
Carrots and apricots smoothie
- 6 apricots without kernels
- 175 g of mango, chopped
- 300 ml of carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Blend everything in the blender until it becomes a smooth mixture.
Banana and carrots smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1-2 glasses of baby carrots (maybe ordinary)
- 1 cup low fat yoghurt
Mix everything in the blender and blend until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- 2 cups of mixed frozen fruits
- 1 cup of unsweetened pomegranate juice
Mix the fruits and juice in a blender. Add a glass of water and blend until it gets smooth.
Carrot, mango and herbs smoothie
- 2 cups of frozen pieces of mango
- 1 cup of fresh carrot juice
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh herbs and green spices. You can use mint, tarragon or basil.
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- 1 cup of chopped leaves of kale
- 1 apple
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup of parsley leaves
Put all the ingredients in a blender, add 2 1/4 cups of water and blend until smooth. If it gets too thick, add some more water.
Mango and coconut smoothie
- 2 cups of ripe mango
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut water
- 1 pinch of ground hot chilli pepper
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until it becomes smooth mixture.
Orange and berries smoothie
- 2 cups of oranges
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
Put all the ingredients in the blender and shake until smooth.
Carrots and beets smoothie
- 1/2 cup beaten cut beet pulp
- 1 medium-sized carrot
- 1 apple
- 1 ripe pear
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
Blanch the carrots and beets for about 10 minutes until they soften. Allow them to cool to room temperature. Put in a blender and add the other ingredients. Blend until it gets smooth.